Monday, August 3, 2009

What's On The Table (Wk 8/3 - 8/9)

Our household struggles to stay away from the fast food restaurants or any restaurant. I am a sucker when my DD says can we have ??? for dinner and we are out driving around. It is so easy to just pull in the drive-though a pick something up and have dinner solved. We have been doing much better. Our problem now if variety. I have never been much of a cook. So I decided that I will let you know "What's On The Table" each week. Hopefully you will see me grow in variety and nutritional meals. I started yesterday with asking the DD what she wanted to eat this week. Very simple but here it is.

Monday
Egg Salad Sandwiches, Lettuce Salad and Chips

Tuesday
Tuna Sandwiches, Lettuce Salad

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Soup (will see if I have enough tomatoes for homemade tomato soup)

Thursday
Burritos

Friday
Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread

Saturday
We will eat at the Fish Fry

Sunday
Lasagna, Salad and Garlic Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment