Saturday, August 15, 2009

HECTIC WEEKEND!




Deals and information this weekend will be minimal. I am going to get the inserts up this evening that are coming in the Courier Journal tomorrow for everyone. But otherwise this weekend is so busy. Getting to know our exchange student is awkward right now. She is a lovely person, I just didn't remember how hard it is to realize when someone doesn't understand you. Getting her to tell us that she doesn't understand is a learning process. Plus, I have to talk slower!
Today is a baby shower for one of my DS and tomorrow is the Chef Michael's HouseParty that I won. Which I have so much to do for. I can't wait until Monday. Then I can get back to doing deals for a little while. My DS is getting married on September 5th and that week will be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment