Sunday, August 2, 2009

Monday Shopping 8/3

CVS
Tomorrow I plan on going back to CVS and see what they have left in school supplies. I have my eyes on the book covers especially for DD. I will get rain checks for whatever they don't have. Plus hope they have some of the Softsoap.

Walgreen's
I haven't been inside a Walgreen's in 2-3 weeks! It looks like they have some good deals this week. So will see what they have and report back.

Rite Aid
It looks like there are some money makers again at Rite Aid this week.

I am hoping to get all of my shopping done Monday. I have so much to get done for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner, but before that we are hosting an exchange student from Brazil. She will be here in less than 2 weeks! And I am Hosting A DOG PARTY with Chef Michael's from HouseParty!

No comments:

Post a Comment