Thursday, September 24, 2009

Walgreens Trip 9/24

Total for both transactions $ 3.97!

Personally, I just haven't had the time lately to do Walgreen's. And to be really honest--I let a few RR expire and haven't wanted to keep up with getting new ones. I never thought I would agree with CVS shoppers - it really is cheaper and less of a hassle! Now- I love most of my WAGS cashiers and the deals but it IS easier to roll deals at my CVS and when life gets busy and you don't have too much time to shop(spend those RR's) you don't have to worry as much about ECB's expiring as quickly as RR's. So with that said, I stopped into the new Walgreen's down the street and picked up a few things. If I just hadn't gone down the book isle....that highlander in his kilt!! I haven't read for a few months and I love Karen Hawkins series on Highlander Lords.

#1st Transaction:

2 Toothbrushes 2/$4
1 ThermaCare $2.49
1 Paperback $7.99 UGH!

Coupons Used:
B1G1 Free for the toothbrushes
$1 ThermaCare
$2 Discover
Total Paid = $ 9.48 + tax

Received
$2 RR Toothbrushes
$2.50 RR ThermaCare

Total OOP $4.98 after RR's --- I guess that's not to bad of a price for a new book?!

#2nd Transaction

1 ThermaCare $2.49

Coupons Used :
$1 ThermaCare

Total Paid= $1.49 + tax

Received:
$2.50 RR

Total OOP ZERO -- Profit of $1.01 after RR's
Total for both transactions $3.97!


No comments:

Post a Comment