Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Used the Discover Card Coupon!


So I made a quick trip to Kroger last night. Just wanted lettuce, cucumbers and some fruit. I wanted salad with dinner (the lasagna.) DD stayed in car. I promised her it would be a quick trip.

I go in and get the fruits and veg tables, then decide I am going to look for a rebate booklet that I haven't been able to find yet. But time was still good, it hadn't taken long. I get to the register and am looking for my Kroger Card then realize I left my money in the car. UGH!

I was frantically looking through my purse for money that I knew I didn't have. I found the Kroger Card and saw my Discover Card. Aw haw!

Now-- I have been trying my best not to charge anything on it but when there is a coupon for $2 off just for using the card I was much more relieved and usage of the card seemed acceptable because I had a coupon!

Husband will die when I tell him this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment