Friday, September 18, 2009

Stacking Coupons at Target on Pet Food

Went to Target to check out the dog food deals. I have never stacked coupons at Target. In fact I have only used coupons one other time at Target. This deal was definitely worth it to me!

I purchased:

10 Chef Michael Canned Dog Food at .84 each
used-5 BOGO Target Qs printable
used-5-BOGO Purina Chef Michael's Canine Creations 08-23-09 RP
Final Price: Free

1 Chef Michael Dry Dog Food bag at $4.26
used-1-$1.50 Target Qs printable
used-1-$3.00 Chef Michael's Dry Dog Food any size 08-23-09 RP
Final Price: Free + Overage (register said I didn't buy this product-cashier looked to confirm and overrode the coupon!)

2 Purina ONE 56oz bags of cat food at $3.99 each
used-2-$2.00 Target Qs printable
used-2-$3.00 off bag of Purina ONE any size, any variety 09-13-09 RP
Final Price: Free + Overage (no problems with this one? go figure?)

2 Pairs of Halloween Socks at $1 each
Final Price: $2.00

Total before sales/coupons: $21.96
I PAID OOP: $1.34 tax included!! And paid with a Target gift card at that!

Thanks to Frugal Dr. Mom for checking some of these deals out before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment